Selexipag: A Drug to Study for Children and Adolescences with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) is a type of high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and heart. Selexipag is an approved drug for adults with PAH. Research is needed to know if the drug is safe and effective for children and adolescents with PAH. The information we learn may aid future patients.
For more information contact:
Who can participate?
Age: All Ages
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 2-18
- Parent(s) with legal authorization to sign on behalf of the participant
- PAH diagnosis
- In-person at the University of Utah
- PAH diagnosis related to other specific diseases
- Previous use of the drug
- Any surgery related to PAH
- Use of a medical device within 4 weeks of participation
Will I be paid for my time?