Impact of Cesarean delivery on future pregnancy
This study is evaluating the impact of prior cesarean deliveries on future pregnancies. To help promote the care and safety of our pregnant patients, the University of Utah is asking women who are trying to get pregnant within the next year to participate.
For more information contact:
Who can participate?
Gender: Female Only
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Previous cesarean or vaginal delivery
- Currently trying to become pregnant
- Willing to come to the University of Utah for a study visit
- Willing to be contacted approximately every 3 months for the next year
- Willing to have a first trimester ultrasound once you become pregnant
- diagnosis of Asherman's Syndrome
- Previous surgery for removal of a fibroid
Will I be paid for my time?